Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!

Here we are at the end of 2011 and the end of my Term as your Public Outreach Coordinator. It's been an exciting and as you can see fruitful time in Area 86, Ontario South Al-Anon. What started out as an idea grew into something bigger then I ever imagined. And it was all because of you. Your willingness to participate in getting Al-Anon into the community. And you certainly have done that and more. I know that these posted Acts are just a tip of what really goes on in our Area. Keep up the fantastic work, because you never know who you'll reach. Thank you once again for sharing this journey with me and I'll see you around the rooms.

(((((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Michele
PO Cordinator
Area 86, Ontario South